End-User License Agreement ("Agreement")
Last updated: February 04, 2020
Please read this End-User License Agreement carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using Happy Snappy Lite.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Agreement means this End-User License Agreement that forms the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Application.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You through an Application Store’s account to a Device, named Happy Snappy Lite.
- Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) by which the Application has been downloaded to your Device.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Happy Snappy Lite Pty Ltd, 85 Great Portland St, London W1W 7LT, United Kingdom Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Device means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Family Sharing / Family Group permits You to share applications downloaded through the Application Store with other family members by allowing them to view and download each others’ eligible Applications to their associated Devices.
- Third-Party Services means any services or content (including data, information, applications and other products services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Application.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Application or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable. Acknowledgement
By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, You are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button, do not download or do not use the Application.
This Agreement is a legal document between You and the Company and it governs your use of the Application made available to You by the Company.
This Agreement is between You and the Company only and not with the Application Store. Therefore, the Company is solely responsible for the Application and its content. Although the Application Store is not a party to this Agreement, it has the right to enforce it against You as a third party beneficiary relating to your use of the Application.
Since the Application can be accessed and used by other users via, for example, Family Sharing / Family Group or volume purchasing, the use of the Application by those users is expressly subject to this Agreement.
The Application is licensed, not sold, to You by the Company for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not target its Content to children or teenagers under 18, and the Company does not permit any user under 18 for using the Application.
Scope of License The Company grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You may only use the Application on a Device that You own or control and as permitted by the Application Store’s terms and conditions.
The license that is granted to You by the Company is solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and You will not permit others to:
License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party. Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Application.
Content Restrictions The Company is not responsible for the entries, information or content of the Application’s users.
You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
Violating the privacy of any third person.
False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Agreement, refuse or remove any Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Application if You post such objectionable Content.
As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Application, you agree to use the Application at your own risk. You understand that by using the Application You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
The Application, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
The Company shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend You with respect to any third party claim arising out of or relating to the Application. To the extent the Company is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, the Company, not the Application Store, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Application or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions provided by You to the Company with respect to the Application shall remain the sole